DIY Holiday Toilet Cleaning Bomb
What is a Toilet Cleaning Bomb?
A toilet cleaning bomb is a type of cleaning product designed to make it easy to clean and freshen up a toilet bowl. They typically contain a combination of cleaning agents and fragrances that are designed to remove stains and odors from the toilet bowl, as well as leave a pleasant scent behind. And why do it during the holidays? Because it’s a simple DIY project that anyone could use.
Holiday Toilet Cleaning Bomb Directions
To make a holiday toilet cleaning bomb, use the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of citric acid
- 1/2 cup of water
- 20-30 drops of essential oils (use your favorite holiday scents, such as peppermint or pine)
To make the bath bombs, start by mixing the cornstarch and baking soda together in a large bowl. Add the citric acid and mix well until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
Next, slowly add the water to the mixture, stirring constantly. Be careful not to add too much water at once, as this can cause the mixture to fizz and bubble. Instead, add the water a little bit at a time and stir well to ensure that it is fully absorbed.
Once the water has been fully absorbed, add the essential oils and mix well. The mixture should be crumbly but should hold together when pressed.
To shape the bath bombs, press the mixture into silicone molds or ice cube trays. If you don’t have any molds, you can shape the mixture into balls by hand. Once the bath bombs have been shaped, allow them to dry completely before removing them from the molds.
Once the bath bombs are dry, they are ready to use! Simply drop one into your toilet bowl and watch as it fizzes and releases its holiday scent. Enjoy your homemade holiday toilet bath bombs!
Dean’s Holiday Toilet Cleaning Bomb Tutorial
Cleaning Benefits of Toilet Cleaner Bombs
- Convenience: Toilet cleaning bombs are easy to use, as you simply drop them into the toilet bowl and let them work their magic. There is no need to scrub or brush the bowl, which can be a tedious and time-consuming task.
- Efficacy: Toilet cleaning bombs are formulated to effectively remove stains and odors from the toilet bowl, leaving it looking and smelling fresh.
- Fragrance: Many toilet cleaning bombs are infused with fragrances that can help to deodorize the bathroom and leave a pleasant scent behind.
- Safety: Toilet cleaning bombs are generally safer to use than traditional toilet cleaners, as they do not contain harsh chemicals that can irritate the skin or cause respiratory issues.
- Eco-friendliness: Some toilet cleaning bombs are made with natural, plant-based ingredients that are more environmentally friendly than traditional cleaners.
Overall, toilet cleaning bombs can be a convenient and effective way to keep your toilet bowl clean and fresh-smelling.
- Free annual evaluations
- 10% discount on repairs and equipment
- Priority scheduling
- No regular travel charges
- Discounted after-hours travel charges