Follow Liz’s famous Thanksgiving Liz-agna recipe for a mouth-watering dish that’s sure to be a hit.
Liz and her family love their family tradition of Lasagna for Thanksgiving. Read on for an incredible no-boil lasagna recipe.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large baking pan, brown meat and onions; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, water, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella, parmesan, eggs, parsley and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour about 1 cup of the sauce on bottom of 9×13 pan.
- Arrange 3 uncooked lasagna noodles over sauce; cover with about 1 cup sauce.
- Spread 1/2 the cheese filling over sauce.
- Repeat layers of lasagna, sauce and cheese filling.
- Top with layer of lasagna and remaining sauce; sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- 8 oz lasagna noodles ½ in a pan
- 1-32 oz spaghetti sauce ½ in pan
- 1-24 oz cottage cheese
- 2 Cups Mozz Cheese
- 1-pound Hamb-brown with onion
- 1-pound mozzarella cheese
- Diced tomato, seasoning, parsley, pepper.