Maple Grove Electrical Wiring & Rewiring
Minnesota’s Premier Home Electric Company
For any kind of wiring work, it is essential that you hire a licensed, trained professional to keep your family and home safe and up-to-code. Trying to solve the problem on your own can endanger you and your family as well as the integrity of your electrical system. Electrical wiring is NOT a hobby.
Signs of Damage to Electrical Wiring:
- Recurring problems with blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers
- Flickering lights
- A burning smell or unusual odor (fish, urine) near appliances or wiring
- A sizzling sound at wall switches or outlets
- Appliances that deliver a slight shock when touched
These are just a few of the many electrical issues you may face. We have seen it all, from chewed and burnt wires to dried up and rotten ones. Whatever your problem is, our trusted electricians will work to troubleshoot and repair the problem safely and efficiently. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. While some electrical repairs may be an easy fix, it is highly suggested that you leave any outlet or switch repair to a fully trained, professional electrician.
With Dean’s Wiring & Re-Wiring Services You Get:
- Specializing in Service & Small Jobs
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals