Why You Should Schedule Your Heating Tune-Up Early On
Starting to feel that fall chill in the air? Cold nights are right around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about how to prep your heating system. Here are a few reasons why you should schedule your heating tune-up now.
Why Schedule a Heating Tune-Up:
- Health – Your family’s health is our number one priority. By scheduling a heating tune-up, we can remove dust, allergens, and pollen, keeping your home safe and family healthy.
- Prevention – Heating tune-ups make sure that your heating system is working properly. If we notice any problems, we can address them early on (before you’re left without heat on a cold day).
- Savings – Your heating tune-up also makes sure that your furnace is operating at peak economic efficiency. You’ll save money on your home heating bill at the end of the month.
- Tax Incentives – Tax incentives from the federal government for energy efficient home improvements can help you get money back on your tax return. Update your furnace with a qualifying energy efficient model this year so that you receive savings come April.
Ready to schedule your heating tune-up? Have a question about your home heating system? Our expert technicians are here to help you with all of your home heating needs. Visit our website to learn more about the services we offer at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain.
Contact the expert technicians at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain:
Follow us on social media for more plumbing tips and tricks!
LIKE us on Facebook | FOLLOW us on Twitter | ADD us to your Google+ Circles | SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel
- Free annual evaluations
- 10% discount on repairs and equipment
- Priority scheduling
- No regular travel charges
- Discounted after-hours travel charges