Why Isn’t My Air Conditioner Blowing Cool Air?
Having trouble with your home air conditioning system? We know how frustrating this can be, especially on hot summer days! Before you sweat it out, here are a few of the most common reasons why your A/C isn’t keeping your home cool.
Why Your Air Conditioner Isn’t Blowing Cool Air:
- Check Your Thermostat – The first thing you should do is check your thermostat to make sure that there isn’t a problem with your settings.
- Check Your Condenser – There may be a problem with your home’s condenser. Check the condenser to see if it is dirty or blocked by tall weeds, grass or debris.
- Change Your Air Filter – Similarly, the air filter in your A/C system may be blocked, preventing air from flowing freely throughout your system.
- Faulty Compressor – A faulty compressor or inadequate amount of refrigerant can also be a reason why your air conditioner isn’t blowing cool air.
Having trouble with your air conditioning system? Give our professional HVAC technicians a call! We are here to diagnose your air conditioning problems and help keep your home and your family cool for less all summer long. Visit our website to learn more about our services or contact the expert technicians at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain directly below:
Contact the expert technicians at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain:
Follow us on social media for more plumbing tips and tricks!
LIKE us on Facebook | FOLLOW us on Twitter | ADD us to your Google+ Circles | SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel
- Free annual evaluations
- 10% discount on repairs and equipment
- Priority scheduling
- No regular travel charges
- Discounted after-hours travel charges