How to Extend the Life Expectancy of Your A/C System
Air conditioning is a summer essential and an important home investment. That’s why it’s important that we take care of our HVAC systems to keep them running efficiently for as long as possible. Here are a few tips that will help you extend the life expectancy of your A/C System.
A/C Tips for Longevity:
- Schedule HVAC Maintenance – Just like with any home appliance, regular maintenance is essential to keeping things running smoothly. With regular HVAC checkups, we can catch any problems early on and help keep your system from overworking.
- Change Your Air Filters – Over time, air conditioner filter become dirty and clogged. This can make it difficult for air to pass through the filters, causing your system to work harder than it needs to. Change your air filters when they become dirty to keep your air conditioning system running smoothly for longer.
- Clear Debris Around the Condenser – It is important that airflow is not restricted around your outdoor condenser. Make sure that there are no plants and debris blocking your outdoor unit.
If you run into any problems with your home’s air conditioning unit, don’t hesitate to give our professionals a call. We are here to help you with all of your home cooling needs. You can also visit our website to learn more about the services we offer at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain.
Contact the expert technicians at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain:
Follow us on social media for more plumbing tips and tricks!
LIKE us on Facebook | FOLLOW us on Twitter | ADD us to your Google+ Circles | SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel
- Free annual evaluations
- 10% discount on repairs and equipment
- Priority scheduling
- No regular travel charges
- Discounted after-hours travel charges