Professional Sewer and Water Line Replacement
If you’re searching “sewer line replacement near me” or “water line replacement near me” you have a problem on your hands.
There are many things that can block, restrict, or damage water and sewer lines. Pipes can crack or collapse due to freezing ground or shifting soil. The build-up of paper, waste, foreign objects, and even grease can prohibit a proper flow. Time alone is a factor and can cause pipe corrosion or breakage of seals. Dean’s professional plumbers, drain techs, and excavation department are experienced in fixing, repairing, and replacing the pipes in and outside your home.
Dean’s Excavation Service
- Same day/flexible scheduling: We are always there to schedule at your convenience, and give you a call 30 minutes ahead of time as a courtesy to let you know we are on our way.
- Respect for you and your home: Our service technicians show up with shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your floors. It is our goal that when we leave there is no trace that a plumber was at your home, other than the repairs that were made!
- Worry-Free Pricing: To help keep you at ease, we charge by the job, not by the hour. So if we think a job will take us an hour and we are there all afternoon, it will still be the flat rate we gave you from the beginning.
Call Dean’s to Schedule Service
Have a Main Line Sewer Blockage?
All the services in your home drain water and waste from their piping system to the main sewer line. This is the pipe that connects directly to your city sewage system or septic tank. A blockage in the main sewer line can affect all of the drain services in your house.
A blockage in your main sewer line can cause raw sewage to back up into your house, putting you and your family in an emergency situation. Raw sewage is a category 3 water contaminant and poses a significant risk to your health. You’ll need assistance from a plumber near you that can provide excavation services.
How do you know that you need to replace your main sewer line?
- You smell sewage smells in your home, or in certain areas of your home.
- Patches of your yard are particularly green and/or lush.
- You have squishy spots in your yard even though they aren’t receiving excess water.
- You hear gurgling or bubbling noises when you use your plumbing.
- You have unusual backups, like your shower backs up every time your washer drains.
- You frequently have drains all over the house get clogged at once.
Sewer problems can stay hidden for a long time until, suddenly, they become very big problems indeed. Here are some signs that your sewer may be struggling.
Due to the complexity of sewer blockage, it is often very time-consuming. Our excavation specialists can remove the old sewer/water main and replace it with minimal disruption to your property and daily life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We have the right tools and equipment to diagnose and fix your problem, headache-free.
Main Line Drain Repair and Replacement in Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN
- Clean Uniforms: Service technicians will always arrive at your home in pressed and impeccably clean uniforms.
- Fully-stocked trucks: When arriving at your home, our service technicians have all the equipment with them so that they may begin on your job immediately. Time is an asset, and we do not want to waste any by having to take a trip back to our shop.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: All of the service technicians have been through extensive training, so you can trust all of the information being provided to you. If you are not 100% satisfied with our work, please let us do whatever it takes to make it up to you, as we would love to keep your business.
For a Sewer & Water Line Replacement specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Sewer & Water Line Replacement Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals