How Dean’s Home Services can help with your sewer/water line replacement needs
If you’re searching “sewer line replacement near me” or “water line replacement near me” you have a problem on your hands.
There are many things that can block, restrict, or damage water and sewer lines. Pipes can crack or collapse due to freezing ground or shifting soil. The build-up of paper, waste, foreign objects, and even grease can prohibit a proper flow. Time alone is a factor and can cause pipe corrosion or breakage of seals.
Due to the complexity of sewer blockage, it is often very time-consuming. Our excavation specialists can remove the old sewer/water main and replace it with minimal disruption to your property and daily life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We have the right tools and equipment to diagnose and fix your problem, headache-free.
Dean’s Home Services sewer and water line replacements include:
- Same day/flexible scheduling: We are always there to schedule at your convenience, and give you a call 30 minutes ahead of time as a courtesy to let you know we are on our way.
- Extended Service Hours: Clogs certainly come when they are unwanted, and we are here to help you any time of the day, any day of the week. We also have regular business hours on Saturdays, for those of you who may not be able to get off work and would prefer a weekend appointment.
- Worry-Free Pricing: To help keep you at ease, we charge by the job, not by the hour. So if we think a job will take us an hour and we are there all afternoon, it will still be the flat rate we gave you from the beginning.
- Respect for you and your home: Our service technicians show up with shoe covers and cloths to protect your floors. It is our goal that when we leave there is no trace that a plumber was at your home, other than the repairs that were made!
- Clean Uniforms: Service technicians will always arrive at your home in pressed and impeccably clean uniforms.
- Fully-stocked trucks: When arriving at your home, our service technicians have all the equipment with them so that they may begin on your job immediately. Time is an asset, and we do not want to waste any by having to take a trip back to our shop.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: All of the service technicians have been through extensive training, so you can trust all of the information being provided to you. If you are not 100% satisfied with our work, please let us do whatever it takes to make it up to you, as we would love to keep your business.
How to Know You Have a Sewer/Water Line Issue
Sewer problems can stay hidden for a long time until, suddenly, they become very big problems indeed. Here are some signs that your sewer may be struggling.
- You smell sewage smells in your home, or in certain areas of your home.
- Patches of your yard are particularly green and/or lush.
- You have squishy spots in your yard even though they aren’t receiving excess water.
- You hear gurgling or bubbling noises when you use your plumbing.
- You have unusual backups, like your shower backs up every time your washer drains.
- You frequently have drains all over the house get clogged at once.