Twin Cities Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Minnesota’s Premier Electrical Company
Because smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are a vital component to the safety of you and your family, we recommend having a trusted, certified electrician install them. We also recommend having carbon monoxide detectors installed. Carbon monoxide is a lethal gas that goes entirely unnoticed without proper detection equipment.
Add your detectors to the following places:
- Each floor
- Outside every sleeping area
- Inside every bedroom
Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are a vital component to the safety of your home and family. For this reason, if you have a battery-operated smoke detector it is important to change the batteries annually. Additionally, all wired detectors should be tested annually.
With Dean’s Smoke Detectors Services You Get:
- Specializing in Service & Small Jobs
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals