Need AC Refrigerant? Dean’s Repairs Older AC Cooling Units
If your AC refrigerant is running low, Dean’s HVAC professionals are here to help! Low refrigerant is uncommon, but it does happen occasionally. Low refrigerant levels can damage your AC, and if it is not fixed it will eventually cause your air conditioner unit to stop working correctly.
Call Dean’s to schedule service
Local HVAC Service
HVAC Service by Dean’s HVAC Professionals
- Over 100 years of combined industry experience in central air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
- Experienced HVAC Professionals up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Licensed, certified, bonded, and insured in the state of Minnesota.
- Call Dean’s for immediate service!
Contacts Dean’s and we’d be happy to send over one of our licensed and trained HVAC pros for AC services.
AC Refrigerant Services
All new equipment produced will require the use of the new R-410A refrigerants by the year 2010. New refrigerant is much more environmentally friendly and will cause fewer problems should it vent into open air. The new refrigerants are more efficient than the old which helps keep the savings in your pocket. Our HVAC professionals can install a new energy efficient system to replace your outdated unit.
For a AC Refrigerant specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s AC Refrigerant Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals