Hello, Autumn! Are you excited for cool nights, changing leaves and pumpkin everything? As we get ready to embrace the new season, here are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind.
7 Ways to Welcome Fall:
- Change Your Air Filters – Over the course of the summer, your air filters can become clogged with dirt and dust. Change your air filters at the start of the season to keep things flowing freely through your ducts.
- Open Up Your Windows – The cool fall air is the perfect opportunity to cut back on your monthly utility bills and take advantage of the natural weather.
- Install a Programmable Thermostat – If you don’t have one installed already, consider investing in a programmable thermostat. As we move into the winter months, a programmable thermostat will help keep your home a comfortable temperature, while helping you save money when you’re not home.
- Clear Your Gutters – When the leaves start to fall, they can block your gutters and keep rainwater from draining away from your home. Prevent water damage this fall by keeping your gutters clear.
- Seal Windows and Doors – Windows and doors are two of the biggest sources of energy loss in the home. Take the time to seal up your windows and doors before the winter comes.
- Add Insulation – Make sure that your attic, basement and exterior walls are well insulated. This will help you save money and keep your home comfortable when the nights get cooler.
- Schedule a Preventative Tune-Up – The best way to keeping your plumbing and HVAC systems running smoothly through the new season is by scheduling a preventative maintenance tune-up that will help catch problems early on, while keeping your system running efficiently.
If you have any questions about your home plumbing, heating, air or drain this fall, don’t hesitate to give our professional technicians a call. We are here to help you with all of your plumbing, heating and cooling needs. Visit our website to learn more about the services we offer at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain.
Contact the expert technicians at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain:
Follow us on social media for more plumbing tips and tricks!