Top Reasons Why An Air Conditioning Tune Up is Important
- Systems starting at 5 years in age require the most repair work;
- It is 35% more likely that a complete system replacement is required if no ongoing maintenance takes place;
- Major system repairs are expensive, costing anywhere between $250 and $1,000 per repair;
- Proper system maintenance can minimize – or in some cases eliminate – indoor health risks;
- Your monthly energy costs can be reduced by about 25% if your system operates in optimal condition.