Back
Deans Home Services | Minnesota's Premier Home Services Company

Suffering From Allergies? A Dehumidifier Can Help!

Have itchy eyes, irritated skin or a runny nose? While seasonal allergies are making their way into town, indoor allergies can be making these symptoms worse. Even inside your own home mold, mildew and dust mites can be making you miserable. But don’t have to live with it any longer – a dehumidification system can provide you with some major relief.

 

Do You Need a Dehumidifier?

Let’s start with the source. Mold and mildew tend to grow in moist areas like your basement or underneath kitchen and bathroom sinks. When they reproduce, they send tiny spores through the air and breathing them in can cause your allergy symptoms to flare up. So if you have allergies, suffer from asthma or have signs of moisture in your home you are a perfect candidate for a home dehumidification system.

How To Check For Moisture:

Not sure if your house has too much moisture? Here are a few telltale signs:

  • Wet stains or water spots on your walls or ceilings
  • Stuffy, stale air in your living room
  • Musty smells or rotting wood
  • Constant condensation on your windows

If this sounds like your home, and you suffer from allergy symptoms more regularly than others it’s time to consider a whole-house dehumidifier. Give the experts at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drains a call today to discuss and get back to living comfortably!

Text Us