Sump Pump Repair and Installation in Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN
Fast, Reliable Sump Pump and Plumbing Service for the Twin Cities
- Call Dean’s for experienced Minnesota Plumbers able to repair or replace your sump pump.
- Same-Day Minneapolis Plumbing repairs.
- Licensed and insured service professionals
- Thousands of Five-Star Google Reviews
Protect Your Crawlspace And Basement From Flooding Today
One of the smartest things a homeowner can do is protect their crawlspace or basement with a complete battery backup system. This system is easily installed and automatically begins pumping during power outages, when the main pump fails or when water flow exceeds the capacity of the main pump.
Local Sump Pump Experts
Don’t let a storm or melting snow flood your basement. Dean’s sump pump service includes the repair and installation of basement sump pumps in Minneapolis, MN.
Save time and money and let Dean’s Professional Plumbers repair or install a sump pump for you to keep your belongings safe and dry.
What Can Cause a Minneapolis Basement to Flood?
There are a number of reasons that a home in Minnesota can flood, a sump pump can help protect your home from some of these common causes.
- Location: Your home sits near a body of water (this is the land of 10,000 lakes) or your home sits on a low point.
- Improper Drainage: The weeping tile (or drain tile) is a draining pipe used for underground water collection. It’s built under the basement floor level around the building to ensure water moves away and doesn’t seep into your home.
- Plumbing Leaks: A frozen pipe that finally bursts, clogged fixture, etc.
- Broken Sump Pump/No Backup Battery: A sump pump is a draining device that keeps your basement dry and clear from groundwater. It collects excess water from the foundation or rainfall and drains it outside of your home.
Sump Pumps Repair and Replacement
A water sump or sump pump protects your home from flooding by automatically ejecting groundwater from beneath your home.
Dean’s Sump Pump service repairs, install, and replaces sump pumps, alarms, and ejector pumps for your home.
Flooded basement and crawl spaces can wreak havoc on your home. Our licensed & insured plumbers are here to ensure that your sump pumps are operating properly and help prevent the potential of future water in your home.
Schedule a Sump Pump Repair or Replacement Near Me in Minneapolis
Your sump pump can be the difference between a clean, dry basement and costly cleanup or dangerous mold growth. You can also schedule a sump pump repair service or installation online. Dean’s Sump Pump repair Minneapolis service is available in the Twin Cities and the surrounding area.
Pump Repairs, Installation & Replacement For All Makes and Models
- Backup and battery-operated sump pumps
- Submersible sump pumps
- Pedestal Pumps
- Basement sump pumps
- Sewage ejector pumps
Be sure to ask your Dean’s Home Services technician about our battery backup. We offer sump pump installation, repair, and inspection services for the entire Twin Cities, MN metro area and surrounding suburbs with more than 35 years of industry experience.
How to Keep Your Sump Pump Running
It’s important that your sump pump be working properly at all times – especially when just a little water can cause thousands of dollars in damage
- Make sure it’s plugged in. This may seem like a no-brainer, but we’ve heard many stories about homeowners having trouble with their sump pump when it was simply not plugged in.
- Manually lift the water float to make sure your sump pump kicks on. If it does, you can rest easy so that when water collects, it will be discarded.
- If your sump pump is more than seven years old, consider replacing it with a newer model.
Dean’s Maple Grove Professional Plumbers – Available today!
Any home that has a sump pump basin has a potential for water damage should the power go out, or the pump in the basin fails. This could cause a great deal of water damage. That is why Dean’s offers the best battery backup sump pumps in the industry. These backup systems will protect your home and provide you with additional pumping capacities for very heavy rains and will operate even if the power to your home goes out.
Call us today to have our professional Plumbers install or check your sump pumps for proper operation.
For a Sump Pump Services specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Sump Pump Services Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals