Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation
Looking for garbage disposal repair or replacement options? Dean’s Home Services Plumbers have the expertise to help you today.
Same-Day Plumbing Service
- Over 25 years of experience in Plumbing repair, installation, and maintenance.
- Experienced Plumbers up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Licensed, certified, bonded, and insured in the state of Minnesota.
Garbage Disposal Replacement
The more you use your disposal, the more likely it is to get backed up or just stop working. Dean’s Home Services Plumbers have the equipment and experience you need to repair or replace your sink disposal with an option that works. Dean’s Home Services has a number of options based on your which are better than anything you’d find in a local store.
Reasons a Garbage Disposal Might Need Repair or Replacement
There are many reasons you could run into a problem including improper installation, lack of proper maintenance, or that the unit’s horsepower is not robust enough to service your needs.
- Weak Disposal: Many homebuilders install low-grade disposals with a 1/3 horsepower motor which will last a short time.
- Clogged Disposal: Sometimes garbage disposals are the cause of clogged drains. This will require using a snake to clear the clogged drain.
- Garbage disposal Humming. We’ve all heard a noise coming from your disposal and this is caused by objects such as metal, bones, or other materials. You will need to retrieve the objects to prevent damage to the disposal. Over time, screws and the mounting rings begin to loosen, so check these to make sure if that is what is causing the noise.
- Try the Reset: When you lose power, there may be a reset button on the bottom of the disposal. If this doesn’t get the power back on, you may need a new disposal.
- Garbage disposal leaking A leak at the drain pipe connection usually requires replacing the rubber gasket. If this is the cause of the issue, it may need to be replaced.
Experienced Minnesota Plumbers
Dean’s Home Services offers installation and repair services for the entire Twin Cities area. If your disposal has stopped working, call Dean’s Professional Plumbers.
For a Garbage Disposal Repair and Replacement specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Garbage Disposal Repair and Replacement Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals