Minneapolis St. Paul Boiler Services
Boiler Services Near Minneapolis & the Surrounding Twin Cities Metro
Twin Cities Boiler Services
- Fast, Experienced, and Licensed HVAC professionals in boiler service repairs and replacements.
- Twin Cities HVAC professionals are knowledgeable about all models of residential boilers.
- Same Day Service and Flat Rate Pricing
- Financing available on all repairs and replacements
Fast, Experienced Boiler Service
When professionally installed and maintained, a Minneapolis boiler should easily last over 15 years. As with all hard-working appliances, there will come a time when a boiler’s lifespan comes to an end and it’s time to invest in a replacement. Dean’s Boiler Services is here to help you today!
Dean’s Home Services HVAC professionals have experience repairing every type of Minneapolis home heating system, including residential boiler systems. Our Minneapolis boiler repair professionals are trained on all types of boilers, so whether your home has a gas or electric boiler, Dean’s Home Services will ensure that your central heating system is repaired or installed correctly and quickly.
Our HVAC Technicians have experience working with types of heating solutions including:
- Central, gas, oil & electric boilers
- High efficiency, Energy Star-rated boilers
- Radiant heating
- Electric ignition boilers
Boiler Repair in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As an experienced Minneapolis boiler repair company, we’ve seen every possible residential boiler issue in our 25 + years in the business. We’ll respond to your call quickly and work hard not to disrupt your daily activities. You’ll also love our competitive prices.
Signs You Minneapolis Boiler Needs Repairs or Replacement
- Gurgling and whistling sounds; could be air in the system, the system running inefficiently, not enough water, or lack of maintenance
- If your boiler looks like it’s been burnt; this could be either a blocked heating system, blocked vent or blocked chimney
- Your system not reaching the temperature that you’ve set on the thermostat
- Water on the floor near your boiler; it can indicate a faulty safety system, faulty fresh water feed, or the temperature on your system is too high
- Rust on top of your boiler; is an indication of poor chimney venting, possible carbon monoxide build-up, or not enough clean air in the system
- Dirt and particles on top of the boiler could be triggered by not having enough combustion air
Boiler Services: Replacement and Installation
We install energy-efficient home heating systems that help you save money.
The easiest method to upgrade an old, worn-out, inefficient, or oversized furnace or boiler is to swap it for a high-efficiency model. Coal burners that were switched over to oil or natural gas are excellent candidates for replacement as are natural gas furnaces with pilot lights rather than electronic ignitions. Newer systems, although still oversized, are nevertheless more efficient and can frequently be downsized.
If your old boiler is requiring more repairs than it is worth or if it’s broken, then call our team of professionals for a Minneapolis boiler replacement. Our team has the training and experience to get the job done right the first time, every time. From replacing your broken boiler to installing a new one, we’re always the company to call.
Maintenance & Tune-up For Minneapolis Boilers
We also provide regular boiler maintenance services in Minneapolis to ensure that your boiler operates properly. Maintaining your system at optimum performance not only prevents breakdowns, it also saves you money in the long run by allowing for more efficient usage of resources. If it’s been a while since you’ve had your boiler checked out or tuned up, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us right away. Setting up a maintenance appointment is simple.
Check our Twin Cities HVAC Services
Call Deans for Fast, Reputable Home Heating Services in Minneapolis St. Paul and the Surrounding Twin Cities Area
Dean’s Home Services is the Twin Cities most reputable Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Electrical, Drain Cleaning, and air duct cleaning service. We service the entire Minneapolis St. Paul area, from Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Stillwater, and St. Louis Park to Saint Paul, Bloomington, Oakdale, Blaine, Coon Rapids, and Forest Lake. Dean’s Home Services has over 5,000 Five Star Google reviews and an A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
For a Boiler Services specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Boiler Services Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals