Energy Efficient Home Heating
- Energy Efficient: Less cost to run and maintain
- Federal and State Rebates
- Versatile: Ducted or ductless, for whole- or partial-home HVAC systems.
- Heating & Cooling in one unit
Heat Pumps Deliver Year-Round Heating
Don’t let the “heat” in a heat pump fool you: a heat pump looks just like an air conditioner, but it does double duty, acting as a heater in the winter and an air conditioner in the summer.
An air-source heat pump is a great way to stay comfortable all year long. Dean’s Home Services Minneapolis heat pump repair and installation services ensure the proper installation in your Twin Cities home.
Zero reliance on fossil fuels such as gas or propane in the home, the growth in popularity of heat pumps is due in part to the growing trend toward cleaner, greener technology for home heating.
A heat pump provides year-round comfort and is powered by electricity, making them an environmentally friendly option for heating your home.
Heat Pumps Installation in Minneapolis St. Paul MN
Replacing an inefficient heating system can save you money on energy bills and also improve the comfort of your home.
Dean’s Home Services will help you take advantage of all available heating rebates to make the purchase of an energy-efficient electric or natural gas heating system easier on your wallet.
When you’re ready to upgrade to a heat pump, get in touch with Dean’s Heating professionals. We’re the most qualified heat pump installation service in the Twin Cities area.
Mini-Split Heat Pump Water Heater Benefits
- Responsive, effective, and reliable
- Remarkably quiet indoors & outside
- Indoor blower units are sleek & unobtrusive and don’t require a huge hole in the wall or a window
- An outdoor condenser is much smaller & quieter than a central system unit
- Highly efficient with low operating costs – efficiencies up to 13.0 HSPF (heating) and 30+ SEER (AC)
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology uses only the energy needed to do the job
- Variable-capacity and variable-speed operations available on certain models
- Eliminates performance issues associated with older ducting systems that have air leaks
- The ability to create personalized ‘comfort zones in different areas of your home, and reduce energy consumption in areas that are not being used
Heat Pump Repair Minneapolis MN
If your heat pump isn’t working at all, you should of course call a professional to schedule a repair. However, there are also less obvious signs that your heat pump isn’t performing as it should. Dean’s Minneapolis heat pump repair service should be your first call if you notice issues with your current heat pump.
Your heat pump may need professional attention when:
- The heat pump blows warm air in cooling mode
- Your utility costs have risen
- It is cycling too frequently
- The system is making loud noises
- The lights dim when the heat pump switches on
Mulitple-Zone Heating & Cooling
The multi-zone heat pump is perfect for those who like zoning options and the outdoors of a mini-split but want the power and comfort of a larger unit.
Dean’s Home Services is an experienced Minneapolis mini-split, heat pump installation company. We can help you take advantage of the zoning approach afforded by multi-zone mini-splits, allowing you to heat or cool several rooms independently, decreasing energy use and costs. Or select duct-able units to keep sound and outdoor noise levels at a minimum
Minneapolis St. Paul Heat Pump Services
Dean’s Home Services provides heat pump repair, installation, and maintenance services to the entire Twin Cities. Dean’s Heating Service Professionals are trained, experienced, and equipped with the tools necessary to properly diagnose the problem and ensure the repairs are done right the first time. We service all major brands of heat pumps and ductless mini split systems.
Our technicians arrive in our Warehouse on Wheels (WOW) trucks, which are equipped with a wide range of tools, equipment, and parts, so our technicians can accurately diagnose the problem and work quickly to get your system up and running again.
Go green and save money. Call Dean’s Home Services today to help you take advantage of our heat pump Minneapolis repair and installation services.
Heat Pump FAQ
Yes, heat pumps make sense in Minnesota. Here are some reasons why: -Heat pumps are very efficient, and can save you money on your energy bills. -They are also environmentally friendly, as they use less energy than traditional heating and cooling methods. -Heat pumps can provide both heating and cooling, making them a versatile option for Minnesota homes.
A heat pump can replace a furnace, but it depends on the climate and the home. In a cold climate, a heat pump alone may not be able to generate enough heat to warm a home, so a backup furnace may be needed. In a mild climate, a heat pump may be able to provide all the heating and cooling a home needs.