Twin Cities Surge Protection
Minnesota’s Premier Home Services Company
Some surges come from within your own home or office, such as turning on a vacuum cleaner or sending a document to your printer. Other surges come from outside your home, as in electric utility switching, downed power poles, cut power lines, and lightning strikes. Surges can even enter through cable televisions and telephone wiring.
Why Should You Invest in Surge Protection?
- A five-year survey of power quality in North America indicated that per household there are 35 disruptive or destructive power disturbances per year
- Deregulation of the electric utility industry is expected to decrease the quality of utility power in the near future
- Annually, 30% of power outages are lightning related
- Five percent of all insurance claims are lightning related, amounting to over $1 billion per year
Almost every home in the area has expensive electronic equipment and appliances such as TVs, air conditioning units, water heaters, refrigerators, entertainment equipment, hot tubs, computers, and the like. All of these appliances or electronics listed require the use of your home’s electric circuit boards.
For a Surge Protection specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Surge Protection Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals