Twin Cities Electrical Panel Services
Minnesota’s Premier Home Electric Company
Although electrical panels are meant to last a long time, unfortunately, they don’t last forever. In fact, continuing to use an outdated electrical panel can be very dangerous. For the safety of your home, we recommend having your panel serviced regularly. By doing so, your electrical panel can protect your home for 30 years or more.
The Signs of an Outdated Electrical Panel:
- Sparks or Burning Odor
- Malfunctioning Switches
- Flickering/Dimming Lights
- Electrical Shocks from Switches/Outlets
- Burn Marks, Rust or Corrosion
- Older than 15 Years
If you suspect a problem with your electrical panel, never try fixing it yourself, as there is a huge risk of electrocution and damage to your electrical system. Leave all panel repair and replacement projects to a licensed and insured electrician.
For a Panel Services specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Panel Services Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals