Best Electrical Panel Repair and Replacement
The electrical panel is the hub of your home’s electrical system. Keep it at its best with expert care from Dean’s Home Services Electrical. Your home’s electrical system is like a maze of wires and circuits. It starts with the utility company, who supplies power to your home. From there, the electricity is carried through the wires in your home and distributed through an electrical panel. The panel is also called the circuit breaker box, fuse box, or circuit panel.
The electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system. This is where the electricity comes to your home from the utility to be distributed throughout your home. It is highly recommended not to ever try to service your own breaker box. Any service or repair work on electrical panels should always be left up to professionals.
Electrical Panel Services in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- Dean’s Electricians provide professional repairs and upgrades for Twin Cities home.
- Fast, Safe, Expert panel repair and replacement solution.
- Experienced, Licensed, and Insured Electricians
Breaker Panel Repair in Minneapolis Saint Paul, MN
Have you ever wondered why your breaker keeps tripping? Is it because your home is haunted by the ghost of an electrical panel that was destroyed by a fire? Not quite.
If you notice that your Twin Cities home’s circuit breakers or fuses keep tripping, it’s usually not a sign that something paranormal is going on. It’s actually a sign that something very normal but very important is happening: your electrical panel is trying to save your life.
Your breaker box is designed to protect you from fires caused by overheating wires and short circuits in the walls of your home. When the circuit overloads, the breaker will trip, which means it will turn off so that the electricity can’t flow through those wires anymore until they’ve cooled down. This protects both you and anyone else who might be using appliances on that circuit at the time.
Dangerous Electric Panel Brands That Need Immediate Repair and Replacement
There are also certain brands of electrical panels such as Zinsco, Sylvania, and Federal Pacific panels which are no longer considered safe because the breakers not tripping when overloaded is a known hazard
Signs I Should Replace or Repair My Electrical Panel?
- The breaker trips repeatedly
- Electrical Panel Buzzing
- A circuit breaker won’t reset
- You smell burning wires/plastic or see smoke coming from the panel
- Wires inside the panel look frayed, roasted, or otherwise compromised
- You hear sizzling or popping noises coming from the breaker box
- Your breakers or breaker box is hot to the touch
When you hire Dean’s Electrical for your Minneapolis electrical panel repair needs, you can count on our professionalism. Each repair starts with a full panel inspection and power use assessment. When it comes to breaker panel repairs, we never take any shortcuts. The more thorough of a job we do, the safer your home will be.
Home Electric Panel Repairs
Here are some of the Minneapolis panel repair services Dean’s Home Services electricians offer:
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Breaker replacement
- New circuit installation
- Electrical Rewiring
- Bus bar replacement
- Panel relocation
- And more!
Minneapolis – St. Paul Electric Panel Replacement and Upgrades
When upgrading your panel, consider what your immediate needs are as well as future needs. Will you be remodeling your kitchen in the future or adding a water feature or hot tub? We suggest leaving enough room for growth in your new panel, as you never know what your future needs will be. Dean’s Electricians provide a number of great upgrades that benefit Twin Cities homeowners, including:
- Adding circuit breaker: If your breaker box is moderately new but could use an update, we can add more circuit breakers. More circuit breakers will help you meet your electricity demands with a reliable safety net protecting your home.
- Expanding with a sub-panel: A sub-panel is a second panel that connects to the original to reduce strain. Sub-panels are great options for homeowners who use a lot of power across numerous rooms.
- Installing a new panel: If your electric panel is old or if you live in an older home with an outdated fuse box, upgrading your panel can help you meet demand safely.
If you suspect a problem with your electrical panel, never try fixing it yourself, as there is a huge risk of electrocution and damage to your electrical system. Leave all panel repair and replacement projects to a licensed and insured electrician.
For a Electrical Panel Services specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Electrical Panel Services Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals