Dean’s Sewer Mainline Service
Sewer Mainline Solutions for Minnesota
Dealing with a sewer mainline problem is never a fun task and if not properly dealt with can lead to serious issues down the road. Many neighborhoods throughout the Twin Cities metro area are susceptible to main sewer line issues due to the age of their homes and the material the lines are made of. Below are some common reasons why main sewer lines go bad and need maintenance.
Why Main Sewer Lines Go Bad:
- Sewer line pipes are made of inferior or old materials such as clay, cast iron, or Orangeburg, which tend to weaken over time
- Your sewer line may simply be old and need to be replaced
- The ground around your home may be settling, which could lead to collapsed sewer lines
- The trees in your neighborhood are old and have deep roots that may be seeping into your pipes. (In Minneapolis, this is something we see all the time)
If not properly treated, the main sewer line can cause serious build-up, which could cause your pipes to back up. You can prevent this by looking for common warning signs.
Common Warning Signs:
- Plumbing in the house starts to back up, which slows drainage in your shower, sinks, and toilets drain
- No drainage from your shower, sinks, and toilets
- Bends and sagging in your pipes
- Cracks in your piping
- Strong odors coming from your piping
If you are experiencing any of the above conditions in your home, you may have an issue with your main sewer line. Please call us to schedule an appointment.
For a Sewer Mainline Services specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Sewer Mainline Services Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals