Main Line Sewer Service and Repair
Dealing with a leaking or broken sewer line or main line is in a home is never a fun task and if not properly dealt with, a small issue can quickly snowball into a disaster.
Main line sewer repair in Minnesota
Our team can handle issues caused by:
- Broken & Collapsed Pipes
- Leaking Pipe Joints
- Bellied Pipe Sections
- Invasive Roots
- Pipe Corrosion
Dean’s Mainline Sewer Service is a fast, effective way to prevent a disaster while setting your home to never deal with problem.
- Experienced professional that quickly resolve issues in your home.
- Dean’s team will quickly repair your sewer issue completely.
Best Sewer Service in Minneapolis – St. Paul, Minnesota
Dean’s Drain team has a number of solutions to deal with everything from slow-moving drains to massive clogs and broken mainlines. A sewer mainline backup can be caused by a number of factors and if not properly treated, the main sewer line can cause serious build-up
Dean’s Home Service has the expertise to evaluate and present options based on your individual needs which can range from cleaning, jetting or sometimes replacing your home’s mainline.
Why Main Sewer Lines Go Bad:
- Sewer line pipes are made of inferior or old materials such as clay, cast iron, or Orangeburg, which tend to weaken over time
- Your sewer line may simply be old and need to be replaced
- The ground around your home may be settling, which could lead to collapsed sewer lines
- The trees in your neighborhood are old and have deep roots that may be seeping into your pipes. (In Minneapolis, this is something we see all the time)
Call Dean’s Home Services for Same Day Home Sewer Evaluation
Neighborhoods throughout the Twin Cities metro area are susceptible to issues with their sewer lines due to the age of their homes and materials used for their sewer mainline.
Warning Signs That Your Home’s Sewer Mainline Needs Emergency Repair
- Plumbing in the house starts to back up, which slows drainage in your shower, sinks, and toilets drain
- No drainage from your shower, sinks, and toilets
- Bends and sagging in your pipes
- Cracks in your piping
- Strong odors coming from your piping
If you are experiencing any of the above conditions in your home, you may have an issue with your main sewer line. Please call us to schedule an appointment.
For a Main Line Sewer Service specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s Main Line Sewer Service Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals