Plumbing Heating Air Drain Tax Credit

You need a trusted Dean’s Plumbing professional when your HVAC equipment fails to provide your family with a safe, comfortable environment.  If you are installing a new heating or air conditioning there is a federal tax credit which may apply.  We can help you pick out an energy efficient model that meets the government’s requirements.

Tax Credits for Minnesota Heating and Cooling Energy Related Equipment Energy tax credits help buyers with the investment costs of energy-related equipment and products.  These credits were recently extended through federal legislation.   You can find additional information at the Internal Revenue Service.

Contact your local energy provider for additional rebates or call Dean’s Professional at 1-800-583-3812 for details!

Local energy companies also offer rebates on hvac and water heater items. Check with your local provider to see what programs they have for you.