In order to thrive at Dean’s you must have technical competency, as well as great communication skills. You must also be able to follow our service process, be self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
Competencies for Success
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Continued education and training.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and criminal background.
Join our GROWING team!
We strive to create a place of employment that respects a work/life balance for all of our employees. We work hard and we play hard! We offer a fun and exciting working environment that respects you as an individual.
Besides the ability to work with the highest trained Service Professionals in the industry, we offer a competitive benefits package including a 7% 401k match, incredible vacation time, paid holidays, company provided iPhone and iPad, company vehicle, gas card, uniforms, training opportunities, amazing managers, ongoing training to increase your skills, and the ability to grow into other opportunities within the company.
Our employees enjoy 100% employer paid health and dental premiums for you and your family! We are also very centrally located within the metro area so no long commutes to and from work!