Drain Cleaner Professional
· By working closely with the Plumbing Manager, Warehouse Manager, and other employees you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
· Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
· Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
· Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
· Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
· Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
· Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
· Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and criminal background.
Join our GROWING team!
We strive to create a place of employment that respects a work/life balance for all of our employees. We work hard and we play hard! We offer a fun and exciting working environment that respects you as an individual.
Besides the ability to work with the highest trained Service Professionals in the industry, we offer a competitive benefits package including a 7% 401k match, incredible vacation time, paid holidays, uniforms, training opportunities, amazing managers, ongoing training to increase your skills, and the ability to grow into other opportunities within the company.
Our employees enjoy 100% employer paid health and dental premiums for you and your family! We are also very centrally located within the metro area so no long commutes to and from work!