Improve the quality of the air inside your home
If you have pets, allergies, notice strange odors or if you keep finding dust throughout your house, the iWave-R Air Purifier can drastically improve the air in your home. Living in Minnesota, we spend a lot of time inside and should admit that we can become “nose blind” to certain odors in our homes.
Adam is an HVAC Service professional with Dean’s Home Services, as the owner of three dogs, Adam quickly noticed a difference after installing the iWave-R in his own home. When air passes over the iWave Air Ionization System, ions produced by the device help reduce certain viruses, bacteria, and other airborne particles, helping to create a cleaner environment.
Cleaning the Air in Your Living Space
iWave-R is a self-cleaning needlepoint bipolar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively clean the supply air, reducing certain bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. When installed in your HVAC system, air passes over the iWave Air Ionization System, ions produced by the device help reduce certain viruses, bacteria, and other airborne particles, helping to create a cleaner environment.
- Patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needlepoint bipolar ionization actively treats air in the living space
- Validated to meet UL 867 ozone requirements
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Multi-voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Reduces certain bacteria and viruses
- Reduces odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL recognized