Whether you’re the chef for this year’s feast or the host for all family members that need to stay over night, your drains may be getting a workout this time of year.
To avoid unwanted plumbing emergencies this holiday season, follow these few tips below:
- Keep fibrous vegetables and bones out of the garbage disposal.
- Don’t pour oil or fatty products down the garbage disposal or drain.
- Space out showers. Wait at least 15 minutes between each guest and allow water to fully drain.
- Put a garbage basket directly next to the toilet and encourage guests to use it, keeping all products out of the toilet except for toilet paper.
- Have a reliable plumber’s name and number on hand in-case of an emergency.
Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating & Air is Minnesota’s premier plumbing company with over 35 years of experience. From installation to repair, our crew of professionals can get your home back up and running.