Become a Dean’s Club Member Today
A Dean’s Club Membership is the best way to avoid costly breakdowns and repairs while providing greater energy savings, ensuring maximum system life, and making sure your home systems are performing in top condition.
Dean’s Home Services offer two outstanding membership programs that include many other benefits to keep you comfortable in your home.
Dean’s Club Membership
Dean’s Club Membership pricing | A $990 value for only $99
- 10% discount off home services repairs and equipment
- 10% labor discount off Dean’s Home Automation & Entertainment
- Priority Scheduling
- No regular travel charge
- Discounted after-hours travel charges
- Convenient ways to pay: Annual auto-renewal or monthly payment options.
- One year (or more) peace of mind warranty on most work.
- Service fees for automation and entertainment discounted to $99
- Remote support for the life of your Home Automation & Entertainment systems (M-F, 9-5) that are designed by Dean’s while membership is active
Dean’s Club Premium Membership
*Benefit of Home Automation & Entertainment
Dean’s Club Premium Membership Pricing | A $3000 value for only $599
- Every amazing benefit of the standard membership is included.
- Remote 24/7 monitoring for the life of your Home Automation and Entertainment systems that are designed by Dean’s while membership is active.
- Remote updates, troubleshooting, and programming changes for your automation and entertainment systems (not all changes can be performed remotely)
- One total home technology software update per year on automation and entertainment systems.
- Service fees for automation and entertainment are discounted to $49.
Dean’s Club Evaluations
Maintaining the major systems in your home has never been easier.
Your home’s pipes, water connections, drains, toilets, faucets, and water pressure will be inspected. Any other manufacturer inspection requirements for your system will be performed.
Your furnace, filter, and ductwork will be inspected for safety and efficiency. The thermostat will be tested for proper function, the heat exchanger checked for cracks or damage, and system connections tightened. Any other manufacturer inspection requirements for your system will be performed.
Your A/C’s condensing coil will be rinsed and inspected. The system’s airflow will be measured, connections tightened, and filters checked. Any other manufacturer inspection requirements for your system will be performed.
A complete comprehensive electrical inspection and safety check of your system will be performed. Dean’s electricians will check breakers, wiring, carbon and smoke detectors, and any other electrical components.
Operational test of the drains in your home. Dean’s professionals will check both the flow and health of all the drains in your home.
Contact Dean’s Home Services today to learn how a Dean’s Club Membership can help you home.