The safety and wellbeing of our team members and customers is at the forefront of what we do.
In this time of uncertainty and concern, I want you to know that we are doing everything possible to
ensure our team members and customers are safe. On Monday March 15, 2020 our office staff started
working remotely so that we can minimize exposure and contact for them and others. In addition to
this, we have implemented specific guidelines to our in-field team members to ensure that they also are
as safe as possible. I want to share with you what we are doing:
- Our call center began phone screening all customers to reduce the likelihood of any employees
servicing the home where someone is sick or has been traveling out of the country.
- Any employee who is sick or has symptoms will stay home from work to prevent exposure to
- We have sanitizing spray and wipes and our team is instructed to use these where they feel it’s
needed and to wash their hands frequently.
- We have provided latex gloves and masks for all field personnel. The intention of this is that every field
employee will wear gloves on every service call and change them out after each home visit.
- We have instructed our employees to not shake customers or other employees’ hands and
avoid all physical contact with others.
- We have communicated not to have customers or anyone else handle our employee’s iPads
and phones. We want all the field personnel to obtain each customer’s consent to initial for them on
the iPads and phones. Our team member will notate that each customer gave consent for them to
initial on their behalf in the invoice details.
Again, we do not want to put anyone in an unsafe or unhealthy situation. If any employees feel unsafe
entering a home, we have asked them to call their supervisor. Thank you for your patience and
understanding as we all navigate through uncertain times. If you have any questions, concerns or
suggestions regarding our plan, please reach out to us.
Jeremy And Stephanie
Owners of Dean’s Home Services