Back-to-school season is right around the corner. For families, this often means hectic mornings spent rushing around in the bathroom. Here are a few tips to help your bathroom routines run smoothly as you adjust to the new year.
Back-to-School Plumbing Tips:
- Set a Routine – Have a set schedule in place for the morning and try to stick to it. This will help keep one of the kids from hogging the bathroom while you need to get ready for work.
- Take Showers at Night – Save time in the morning by showering at night!
- Turn On the Exhaust Fan – Turn your exhaust fan on after each shower to help remove humidity from the bathroom. This will help keep your bathroom a comfortable temperature and keep your windows from fogging up.
- Fix Leaks Early On – If you know that you have a leaky faucet, have it fixed before the back-to-school rush. You don’t want to run into more serious problems on a busy morning.
- Upgrade Your Plumbing Fixtures – If you know that you have a showerhead, faucet or water heater that is due for a replacement, upgrade them before the school year starts!
If you run into any problems with your home plumbing system, don’t hesitate to give us a call! Our professional plumbing technicians are here to help you with all of your home plumbing repair and installation needs. You can also visit our website to learn more about the services we offer at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain.
Contact the expert technicians at Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air & Drain:
Follow us on social media for more plumbing tips and tricks!