The Best AC installation and Repair in Minnesota
Looking for AC installation services in Minnesota, swipe up and call Dean’s Home Services.
- Experienced and trustworthy HVAC Professionals
- Over 100 years of combined industry experience
- Free Second Opinion on all Air Conditioner Installation
If the time has come to upgrade your air conditioner, heating and cooling specialist from Dean’s Home Services can help you find the perfect new AC system. Our HVAC professionals are trained and equipped to perform high-quality AC installation in Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN, and the surrounding Minnesota communities.
Knowledgeable HVAC Professionals
Our HVAC installers can install a new air conditioner that has been designed and sized for your home. Don’t have an AC unit? Dean’s HVAC professionals have solutions that allow you to add a home cooling unit to a home that only has a furnace now.
Signs that it’s time to replace your AC system include:
- Your system is more than 10 years old -The average AC lasts for about 10 to 15 years. If your unit is older than 10 years, it will start breaking down more often. It might be better to replace the air conditioner.
- Frequent equipment breakdowns – As your AC gets older, it’ll require more effort to work at full capacity. It might be more cost-efficient to simply replace the unit with a new, energy saving model.
- Expensive energy bills – If your energy bill continuously increases without you using more energy, your old AC might be at fault. Older systems require more energy to work like they once used to.
- Inefficient operation – If your AC fails to cool your home or just doesn’t work the way it used to, it’s time to install a new AC system.
For a AC Installation specialist in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment today.
With Dean’s AC Installation Services You Get:
- Over 100 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Clean & Friendly Service Professionals